This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix c54a13b
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:46:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix c54a13b
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I confirm andrew patch fixes c54a13b on x86 and x86_64 linux.
On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 05:15, Roger Sayle wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > * stmt.c (add_case_node): Make sure that we have integer
> > constant before calling tree_int_cst_compare.
> This is OK for mainline. Sorry for the inconvenience to the Ada
> folks. This code was based upon c-common.c's check_case_bounds
> which obviously doesn't have to worry about Ada's non-constant
> type bounds.