This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: combine.c portion of patch to 3.4 branch not applied?
- From: Paul Schlie <schlie at comcast dot net>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:55:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: combine.c portion of patch to 3.4 branch not applied?
>From cvs-web of the 4.3 branch as of a few moments ago (below), the latest
revision shown for combine.c on the 3.4 branch is 1.4, last updated several
months ago, while the other files referenced in the patch properly show as
being revised a only a few days ago by the submitted patch in the same 3.4
File: [gcc] / gcc / gcc / combine.c?(download)
Revision 1.400, Mon Jan 12 19:42:42 2004 UTC (9 months ago) by pinskia
CVS Tags: gcc-ss-3_4-20040121, gcc-3_5-integration-branchpoint,
gcc-3_5-integration-branch, gcc-3_4-branchpoint, gcc-3_4-branch
Changes since 1.399: +44 -35 lines
2004-01-12 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* combine.c (try_combine): Remove a dead set in a parallel
even if its destination is a subreg.
2003-06-03 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
* combine.c (simplify_set): Don't move a subreg in SET_SRC to
SET_DEST if WORD_REGISTER_OPERATIONS is not defined.
File: [gcc] / gcc / gcc / regs.h?(download)
Revision 22.214.171.124, Tue Oct 12 23:35:32 2004 UTC (2 days, 5 hours ago) by rth
Changes since 1.31: +0 -2 lines
* regclass.c (subregs_of_mode): Turn into an htab. Make static.
(som_hash, som_eq): New.
(init_subregs_of_mode, record_subregs_of_mode): New.
(cannot_change_mode_set_regs): Rewrite for htab implementation.
* combine.c (gen_lowpart_for_combine): Use record_subregs_of_mode.
* flow.c (mark_used_regs): Likewise.
(life_analysis): Use init_subregs_of_mode.
* regs.h (subregs_of_mode): Remove.
* rtl.h (init_subregs_of_mode, record_subregs_of_mode): Declare.
(assuming that cvs-web is reasonably representative of the state of cvs for
the 3.4 branch)
Sorry if I've drawn an inappropriate conclusion,
> From: Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:30:07 -0400
> To: Paul Schlie <email@example.com>
> Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Re: combine.c portion of patch to 3.4 branch not applied?
> On Oct 15, 2004, at 12:19 AM, Paul Schlie wrote:
>> The combine.c portion of the patch from:
>> doesn't seem to have been applied to 3.4 branch?
>> (assuming it was meant to be)
> Huh, are you sure that you don't have a tag or if you are
> using a mirror of the cvs server it is uptodate?
> Because this was applied, messages to gcc-cvs don't happen
> unless it was.
> Andrew Pinski