This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: combine.c portion of patch to 3.4 branch not applied?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Paul Schlie <schlie at comcast dot net>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:30:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: combine.c portion of patch to 3.4 branch not applied?
- References: <BD94C803.6FDCfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 15, 2004, at 12:19 AM, Paul Schlie wrote:
The combine.c portion of the patch from:
doesn't seem to have been applied to 3.4 branch?
(assuming it was meant to be)
Huh, are you sure that you don't have a tag or if you are
using a mirror of the cvs server it is uptodate?
Because this was applied, messages to gcc-cvs don't happen
unless it was.