This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PR/17991] More fixes to run fixincludes under mingw32
- From: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaronavay62 at aaronwl dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: bkorb at gnu dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:50:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PR/17991] More fixes to run fixincludes under mingw32
- References: <416E6815.email@example.com> <416E694F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> * configure.ac: Add --enable-twoprocess. Export ac_exeext
> to config.h.
While you're doing this, could i?86-*-mingw32* also be added to the list
of targets to automatically build a two-process fixincludes for?
Aaron W. LaFramboise