This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] i386-k*bsd-gnu fix (w/ChangeLog)
- From: Robert Millan <rmh at debian dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: glibc-bsd-hackers at nongnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:43:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] i386-k*bsd-gnu fix (w/ChangeLog)
- Organisation: free as in freedom
- References: <20040923103041.GA34730@khazad.dyndns.org> <20041004183140.GA36895@khazad.dyndns.org>
This patch fixes a critical regression on i386-k*bsd-gnu and is quite old
(3 weeks). Please someone could commit it?
On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 08:31:40PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> Ping :)
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 12:30:41PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I'm attaching a fix for gcc/config/i386/linux*.h that was accidentaly reverted
> > in one of the post-release branch merges. Entry for gcc/ChangeLog:
> > 2004-09-23 Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Changes for i386-k*bsd-gnu support.
> > * config/i386/linux.h: Define REG_NAME to allow overriding of register
> > names in sc structure.
> > * config/i386/linux-unwind.h: Refer to sc->REG_NAME(reg) instead of
> > sc->reg.
> > Please could you commit it?
> .''`. Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
> : :' :
> `. `' http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu
.''`. Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
: :' :
`. `' http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu