This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Variable expansion patch review
- From: Revital Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dorit <SHAHAF at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:02:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Variable expansion patch review
> Let's say:
> "If -fvariable-expansion-in-unroller is used, the maximum number of
> times that an individual variable will be expanded during loop
> Please make these changes and commit.
> Mark Mitchell
> CodeSourcery, LLC
> (916) 791-8304
I misunderstood and resubmitted the patch instead of committing it.
I will ask Dorit to commit it for me.