This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PR/17991] More fixes to run fixincludes under mingw32
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at veritas dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: bkorb at gnu dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaronavay62 at aaronwl dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:49:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PR/17991] More fixes to run fixincludes under mingw32
- References: <416E6815.firstname.lastname@example.org> <416E694F.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bkorb at veritas dot com
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> > This moves environment variable handling to a separate file, so that
> > applyfix can use the variables as well.
> > As a bonus, I made "make check" work under two-process operation, and I
> > added a --enable-twoprocess option so that it is possible to easily test
> > two-process operation under Linux as well.
> > Ok for mainline?
Looks good to me. :)