This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PR/17991] More fixes to run fixincludes under mingw32
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at polimi dot it>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, bkorb at gnu dot org
- Cc: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaronavay62 at aaronwl dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:50:45 +0200
- Subject: [PR/17991] More fixes to run fixincludes under mingw32
This moves environment variable handling to a separate file, so that
applyfix can use the variables as well.
As a bonus, I made "make check" work under two-process operation, and I
added a --enable-twoprocess option so that it is possible to easily test
two-process operation under Linux as well.
Ok for mainline?