This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC Speed up dbxout.c a bit
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:12:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC Speed up dbxout.c a bit
- Organization: GNU
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 09:49, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> * config/arm/aout.h: Define DBX_MAIN_SOURCE_FILENAME_DESC_VALUE
> instead of overriding DBX_OUTPUT_MAIN_SOURCE_FILENAME.
The comment above the changed code says that this was for RISC iX. We
don't support that OS any more, so this entire chunk is dead.