This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, rfc] add case-values-threshold as a param
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:48:12 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [patch, rfc] add case-values-threshold as a param
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Eric Christopher wrote:
> This changes it from a #define to a parameter - but only if the backend
> hasn't already defined it. The only functional difference here is that I
> was unable to keep the conditional on HAVE_casesi to determine the
> default value so I left it at 6, unless someone has an idea there. I was
> trying to keep the changes minimal.
Parameters need documenting in invoke.texi.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)