This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [toplevel, Cygwin] Don't warn if both newlib and winsup are missing
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:24:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [toplevel, Cygwin] Don't warn if both newlib and winsup are missing
- References: <416C0931.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kelley Cook <email@example.com> writes:
> In July a patch was added to the Cygwin's toplevel that turns off newlib
> if winsup isn't also present.
Hang on, is this even the right thing? Aren't there embedded targets
that use newlib but not winsup?