This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [arm] Correct Arm EABI ELF version
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:09:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [arm] Correct Arm EABI ELF version
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 15:22, Paul Brook wrote:
> When adding support for the ARM EABI, I got the version number in the ELF
> flags wrong. Patch below fixes this.
> Tested with cross to arm-none-eabi.
> 2004-10-11 Paul Brook <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/bpabi.h (SUBTARGET_EXTRA_ASM_SPEC): Change meabi=3 to