This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] vectorizer: fix handling of non VECTOR_MODE_P vectypes
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:05:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] vectorizer: fix handling of non VECTOR_MODE_P vectypes
- References: <415A7DC5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <OFEA1087A3.A6AD6985-ONC2256F2A.0045003B-C2256F2A.0078F91F@il.ibm.com>
On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 12:01:20AM +0200, Dorit Naishlos wrote:
> (Ideally build_vector_type would have returned BLKmode rather than TImode;
> see machmode.def: "FIXME TI shouldn't be generically available either. *".
You should be checking VECTOR_MODE_P, not some specific integer mode.
Didn't this get fixed already, anyway?