This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Another untested testcase
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:28:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Another untested testcase
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200410111658.i9BGwjbp017293@sirius.codesourcery.com> <C5B1F6A0-1BA9-11D9-A42A-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Oct 11, 2004, at 12:58 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
You added g++.dg/eh/cleanup5.C, but it fails because it uses a VLA,
which is not allowed in C++, with -pedantic, which is what DejaGNU
uses by default.
Well I lost track of this testcase so I had to recreate it and I had
about the -pedantic by default.
That is why you should be running each test case with DejaGNU before you
check it in.