This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] semantics.c: Fix comment typos.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:47:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [patch] semantics.c: Fix comment typos.
Committed as obvious.
2004-10-11 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* semantics.c: Fix comment typos.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/cp/semantics.c,v
retrieving revision 1.445
diff -u -r1.445 semantics.c
--- semantics.c 11 Oct 2004 03:42:05 -0000 1.445
+++ semantics.c 11 Oct 2004 11:44:14 -0000
@@ -363,9 +363,9 @@
/* Like maybe_cleanup_point_expr except have the type of the new expression be
- void so we don't need to create a temprary variable to hold the inner
- expression. The reason why we do this is because the orginal type might be
- an aggregate and we cannot create a temprary variable for that type. */
+ void so we don't need to create a temporary variable to hold the inner
+ expression. The reason why we do this is because the original type might be
+ an aggregate and we cannot create a temporary variable for that type. */
maybe_cleanup_point_expr_void (tree expr)