This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] [wwwdocs] MIPS changes in 4.0
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: rsandifo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Oct 2004 23:40:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: [committed] [wwwdocs] MIPS changes in 4.0
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><mailpost.1097476178.14368@news-sj1-1>
Always nice to see additional documentation. 8-)
At Mon, 11 Oct 2004 06:29:38 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Sandiford" wrote:
> + <li>Support for the MIPS3D ASE has been added. It is enabled by
> + <code>-mips3d</code> and provides new MIPS3D-specific
> + built-in functions.</li>
Technically, it's "MIPS-3D".
(e.g., see http://www.mips.com/content/Documentation/MIPSDocumentation/ProcessorArchitecture/doclibrary )