This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testcase for bug 17844
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:49:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Testcase for bug 17844
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Bug 17844 turned out to be already fixed on mainline, but I've committed
> the following testcase as gcc.dg/pr17844-1.c (and closed the bug).
Can't you use more descriptive filenames than pr17844-1.c? The PR number is
already mentioned in the testcase itself and we are not limited anymore by
the 8.3 format.