This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Add a little more checking in gimple_push_condition
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 15:15:40 -0400
- Subject: [PATCH] Add a little more checking in gimple_push_condition
In gimple_push_condition we should check to make sure that we don't
have any conditional cleanups still set if we have not pushed a
yet. If we do, we know we are going to create wrong code already.
This does change any code generation or even add more ICEs that I know
of, we might get an ICE earlier than we did before.
OK? Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-darwin with no regressions.
* gimplify.c (gimple_push_condition): Make sure that we don't
have any saved condition cleanup if we were at the top level.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/gimplify.c,v
retrieving revision 2.82
diff -u -p -r2.82 gimplify.c
--- gimplify.c 30 Sep 2004 01:22:05 -0000 2.82
+++ gimplify.c 9 Oct 2004 19:10:48 -0000
@@ -191,6 +191,10 @@ gimple_conditional_context (void)
+ if (gimplify_ctxp->conditions == 0)
+ gcc_assert (!gimplify_ctxp->conditional_cleanups);