This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-optimization/17724
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>,Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,"gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 10:24:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-optimization/17724
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > The third one recomputes dominators (and post-dominators) of neighbours
> > of unreachable basic blocks after they are deleted by
> > delete_unreachable_blocks.
> I like this one. It looks OK and safe, so let's go with it.
> Thanks. Diego.
could you please give me some time to look at the problem before you
commit the patch(es)? It seems to me that it is wrong (or at least not