This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-optimization/17724
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 19:28:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-optimization/17724
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20041007200445.GN31909@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 16:04, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> The third one recomputes dominators (and post-dominators) of neighbours
> of unreachable basic blocks after they are deleted by
I like this one. It looks OK and safe, so let's go with it.