This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] stmt.c: Remove expand_decl_init.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:37:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] stmt.c: Remove expand_decl_init.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 13:08, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to remove expand_decl_init as it is unused.
> In gcc-3.4, it used to be called from various language front ends, but
> now it is unused.
> Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-10-05 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * stmt.c (expand_decl_init): Remove.
> * tree.h: Remove the corresponding prototype.
This is fine. Please install.