This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix c/16999, #ident is outputted wrong frompreprocessor
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:32:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix c/16999, #ident is outputted wrong frompreprocessor
- References: <D51D7744-194B-11D9-B778-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch fixes the problem as the string is already quoted when we go
> out to print the string.
> OK for 3.4 and the mainline? Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-darwin.
OK. Please also add something to the test suite (suggest using dg-do
"preprocess" and dg-final to scan for an appropriate directive in the