This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Java: [ABI]: New verifier
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:45:47 +0100
- Subject: Java: [ABI]: New verifier
- References: <41647E49.email@example.com>
Bryce McKinlay writes:
> This patch is an initial attempt at replacing the bytecode verifier in
> the Java front end. I've checked it in to the gcj-abi-2-dev-branch (aka
> BC-ABI branch). The verifier is set up to build, but is not yet enabled.
> This is preliminary code - additional patches to follow. (I'm aware that
> the copyright notices need to be updated, etc).
I don't think we're supposed to use // comments in front ends.