This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] cfgloopmanip.c: Remove split_loop_bb.
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:29:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] cfgloopmanip.c: Remove split_loop_bb.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 20:06 -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to remove split_loop_bb as it is unused.
> In gcc-3.4, it used to be called from
> loop-unroll.c:unroll_loop_runtime_iterations and
> loop-unswitch.c:unswitch_single_loop, but neither of them calls it any
It's used on LNO, and presumably, will be used on mainline when that
portion is merged.