This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix .text.hot/.text.unlikely section names in doc
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Caroline Tice <ctice at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:18:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix .text.hot/.text.unlikely section names in doc
- References: <20040805205857.GA22130@lucon.org> <3FF38C6C-E737-11D8-90B5-000393BB90B6@apple.com> <20040806002013.GA25386@lucon.org> <F3FE215E-E73E-11D8-A607-000393941EE6@apple.com> <20040806003930.GA25722@lucon.org>
On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 05:39:30PM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 05:24:17PM -0700, Mike Stump wrote:
> > On Aug 5, 2004, at 5:20 PM, H. J. Lu wrote:
> > >Could someone please take a look at this patch?
> > If that documents the observed behavior, then I'd consider it obvious.
> > :-)
> The mainline is already fixed. But 3.3 and 3.4 branches are still
> wrong. Should we backport the doc patch to 3.3 and 3.4?
I checked the change into 3.4 branch.