This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] sync up dwarf2.h with include/elf/dwarf2.h
- From: Graham Stott <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:58:09 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] sync up dwarf2.h with include/elf/dwarf2.h
--- Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Here's a patch to sync these two files together. It looks like quite a
> bit was added on the gdb side to the file in include/elf. There's a
> short one liner to update the include/elf/dwarf2.h file that I'll check
> in there.
> Eric Christopher <email@example.com>
> 2004-10-06 Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * dwarf2.h: Sync with include/elf/dwarf2.h
> Index: dwarf2.h
> RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/dwarf2.h,v
> retrieving revision 1.28
> diff -u -p -w -r1.28 dwarf2.h
> --- dwarf2.h 4 Oct 2004 05:29:27 -0000 1.28
> +++ dwarf2.h 6 Oct 2004 19:39:48 -0000
> @@ -1,10 +1,10 @@
> /* Declarations and definitions of codes relating to the DWARF2
> Written by Gary Funck (email@example.com) The Ada Joint Program
> - Office (AJPO), Florida State University and Silicon Graphics Inc.
> + Office (AJPO), Florida State Unviversity and Silicon Graphics Inc.
Surely we don't want this bit ;-) it's GDB that needs patching here :-)