This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] sync up dwarf2.h with include/elf/dwarf2.h
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:47:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] sync up dwarf2.h with include/elf/dwarf2.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Christopher wrote:
> Here's a patch to sync these two files together. It looks like quite a
> bit was added on the gdb side to the file in include/elf. There's a
> short one liner to update the include/elf/dwarf2.h file that I'll check
> in there.
> - Office (AJPO), Florida State University and Silicon Graphics Inc.
> + Office (AJPO), Florida State Unviversity and Silicon Graphics Inc.
This part looks a little questionable.