This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA/RFT] Tree-level lowering of generic vectors, part 4
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at polimi dot it>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:45:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA/RFT] Tree-level lowering of generic vectors, part 4
- References: <41012F07.firstname.lastname@example.org>
The rs6000 part of this patch is okay with the following changes:
1) Please have GCC generate a warning when the vector is wider than an
Altivec SIMD type.
2) Please modify the GCC testcases so that the extra warning will not
cause the testcases to fail due to excess warnings.