This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17703 and the C++ part of 17657
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:32:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/17703 and the C++ part of 17657
- References: <200A5FEE-179B-11D9-B1A5-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
It would be simpler just to check TREE_SIDE_EFFECTS, though you might as
well keep the DECL_P check so that we don't build a useless
CLEANUP_POINT_EXPR for a use of a volatile variable.