This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch gcc-4.0 should not apply mathematical associative rulesfor addition or multiplication
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- Cc: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:23:53 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: Patch gcc-4.0 should not apply mathematical associative rulesfor addition or multiplication
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> | Here is the patch. It has been bootstrapped, dejagnu tested on
> | apple-ppc-darwin.
> | OK for fsf mainline?
> Unless, you hear objections from Roger Sayle, I think it is OK with the
> caveat of renaming associative_fp_binop to unsafe_associative_fp_binop.
I have no objections. Ok for mainline, by me.