This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove traces of RTL-level VRP.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, john at feith dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:48:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove traces of RTL-level VRP.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 08:35, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to remove traces of RTL-level value range
> AFAIK, several VRP support routines made it into CVS, but the VRP
> proper didn't (or wasn't even proposed!?). These rountines have been
> unused for almost three years.
> Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-10-01 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * basic-block.h: Remove the prototype for
> * cfganal.c (dfst_node): Remove.
> (flow_preorder_transversal_compute): Likewise.
> * rtl.h: Remove the prototype for get_jump_table_offset.
> * rtlanal.c (get_jump_table_offset): Remove.
This is fine. Go ahead and install.