This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[arm] Fix contraints on addsi3_cbranch_scratch
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:08:06 +0100
- Subject: [arm] Fix contraints on addsi3_cbranch_scratch
- Organization: CodeSourcery
The following patch fixes the constaints on the thumb addsi3_cbranch_scratch
pattern. It looks like these were reversed (the two argument allows a larger
immediate operand). This was causing the folloing thumb filure on
FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/20000412-4.c compilation, -O3
I also changed the output code to correctly handle negative constants using
the "sub" instructions.
Tested with cross to arm-none-eabi.