This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: committed: fix vxworks x86 fp context size
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:03:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: committed: fix vxworks x86 fp context size
- References: <20041004151435.GN18649@aix.act-europe.fr>
2004-10-04 Ed Falis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* s-vxwork-x86.ads: (FP_CONTEXT): Defined to be correct size
I see you are using long file names; maybe we'll see them used more
widely in the 4.1 timeframe?
I also appreciate splitting the various patches into several messages,
each with its own rationale. Thank you.