This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: libstdc++/17789: Cannot 'make check' inside libstdc++-v3
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:27:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: libstdc++/17789: Cannot 'make check' inside libstdc++-v3
- References: <41619CAD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 08:55:41PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> >> Has this been regtested on platforms other than ia64?
> >I tested it on ia32, ia64 and x86-64:
> H.J., are you joking?!?
> On ia64 your libstdc++-v3 results are completely missing/broken.
> Also, you didn't tell us whether you actually checked that
> running 'make check' inside libstdc++-v3 (vs top level) gives
> the expected results, I mean, something like (vs the above):
> Finally, secondarily, in your testrun, libmudflap is broken wrt
> the libunwind issue.
Apparently, somethig was wrong with my result on ia64. Here is the