This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Fix PR 17283: PACK intrinsic not working
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 15:47:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Fix PR 17283: PACK intrinsic not working
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <4150A61B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <41600F10.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sunday 03 October 2004 15:39, Tobias Schlüter wrote:
> + In the array case we can simply read the array as if it were
> + of type default logical. */
Better would be
"The conversion is not needed for array valued masks because the library can
deal with different logical kinds."
Ok with that change, assuming it passes testing.