This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Libtool support for TPF
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, darcypj at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 09:26:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Libtool support for TPF
- References: <200410021614.SAA11611@faui1m.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
Ulrich Weigand <email@example.com> writes:
> Zack Weinberg wrote:
>> If equivalent functionality is already in current libtool, then all
>> you have to do is tell us so.
> The equivalent patch was just committed to the libtool master
> repository. Is the back-port OK for GCC now?
> (Do I need to update the src repository as well?)
Yes and yes. Talk to DJ Delorie about procedure.