This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Speed up cleanup_tree_cfg() - Part 2
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:28:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Speed up cleanup_tree_cfg() - Part 2
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 19:08, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * tree-cfg.c (cleanup_tree_cfg): Speed up by calling
> delete_unrechable_blocks() only when necessary.
Please leave the gcc_asserts for the time being. I'm doing full distro
builds with mainline. I agree that they shouldn't trigger, though.