This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up cleanup_tree_cfg().
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <rasky at develer dot com>
- To: "Kazu Hirata" <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:41:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up cleanup_tree_cfg().
- References: <email@example.com>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
> I am wondering if we actually need the gcc_assert(). I'll leave it up
> to you to decide whether we should keep it.
My understanding is that assertions which involve non trivial calculations
should be guarded by ENABLE_CHECKING.