This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Enable Auto-vectorization for MIPS64
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Fu, Chao-Ying" <fu at mips dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Jim Wilson" <wilson at specifixinc dot com>, "Stephens, Nigel" <nigel at mercury dot mips dot com>, "Thekkath, Radhika" <radhika at mercury dot mips dot com>, "Uhler, Mike" <uhler at mercury dot mips dot com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 06:50:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Enable Auto-vectorization for MIPS64
- References: <3CB54817FDF733459B230DD27C690CEC041C58@Exchange.MIPS.COM>
"Fu, Chao-Ying" <email@example.com> writes:
> Here is the patch to enable auto-vectorization for MIPS64 that
> has paired-single floating point instructions (V2SFmode).
> We enable only floating point tests under gcc.dg/vect/*
> for mipsisa64*-*-*.
Thanks for doing this.
Your patch was a missing a changelog, but aside from that,
the MIPS part is fine. I can't approve the tree-vectorizer.c
change of course.