This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/RFC] SH64 EH with pic (2/4)
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp (Kaz Kojima)
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:10:02 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC] SH64 EH with pic (2/4)
> I also change ASM_PREFERRED_EH_DATA_FORMAT to
> #define ASM_PREFERRED_EH_DATA_FORMAT(CODE, GLOBAL) \
> ((flag_pic && (GLOBAL) ? DW_EH_PE_indirect : 0) \
> | (flag_pic ? DW_EH_PE_pcrel : DW_EH_PE_absptr) \
> | ((CODE) ? 0 : (TARGET_SHMEDIA64 ? DW_EH_PE_sdata8 : DW_EH_PE_sdata4)))
> and there is no overlapping bit between DW_EH_PE_pcrel (0x10)
> and DW_EH_PE_sdataN (< 0xf). So I thought there is no problem.
Ah, I missed the implications there. The patch is OK then.