This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 15262 - Fix --disable-checking bootstraps
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:08:23 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PR 15262 - Fix --disable-checking bootstraps
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Diego Novillo wrote:
* tree-dfa.c (dump_variable): Also print the type of the
* tree-ssa-alias.c (compute_flow_insensitive_aliasing): If two
memory tags are of conflicting alias sets but have no aliased
symbols in common, add one tag to the alias set of the other.
(setup_pointers_and_addressables): Remove hack to deal with
programs with no aliased symbols.
(may_alias_p): Don't special case aggregate types.
You are my man! DLV, the system behind 8361, finally passes it's
full testsuite again, even with -O3 or -O2 -fstrict-aliasing, for
the very first time since many moon.