This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix c/17396
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Richard Henderson" <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:01:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: fix c/17396
- References: <20040911171150.GA10394@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
> I don't really like adding back support for this idiom, but the only
> Correct Solution I can think of involves proper support for integer
> constant expressions in the C front end.
What about an inconditional (ped)warn asking the user to use the official