This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] backport AltiVec interface changes from mainline to 3.4
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:05:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] backport AltiVec interface changes from mainline to 3.4
- References: <20040817214025.GA6901@us.ibm.com>
On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 02:40:25PM -0700, Janis Johnson wrote:
> The patch backports from mainline to 3.4-branch changes to support the
> AltiVec high-level language interface. It includes several different
> patches and has been tested as a single patch on powerpc64-linux. In
> addition to the AltiVec tests that are already in the branch and that
> this patch brings up to date, I've also tested this with all other
> altivec* tests in the GCC testsuite, plus gcc.dg/vmx. I'd like to copy
> those tests to the branch but will do that in a separate patch.
I've checked this in after testing on powerpc-darwin and getting approval
from the appropriate people.