This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: MIPS paired single vector support
- From: Nigel Stephens <nigel at mips dot com>
- To: Michael Uhler <uhler at mips dot com>
- Cc: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>, "Fu, Chao-Ying" <fu at mips dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Ung <davidu at mips dot com>, "Thekkath, Radhika" <radhika at mips dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:17:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: MIPS paired single vector support
- Organization: MIPS Technologies
- References: <3CB54817FDF733459B230DD27C690CEC041BFD@Exchange.MIPS.COM> <email@example.com> <1092839334.27904.2.camel@gmu-linux>
Michael Uhler wrote:
It would be nice if we had some verification that the copyright
assignments are OK now. I will ask the FSF copyright clerk to verify
We spent months trying to get the copyright assignments
signed (the FSF lost the assignments multiple times). So I hope we're
all set. If we're not, please let me know directly.
MIPS Technologies' copyright assignments for GCC are in place, see
attached confirmation. But the BINUTILS and GDB assignments have been
"delayed" ... again.