This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
powerpc64 fixes missing from 3.4 branch
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:08:07 +0930
- Subject: powerpc64 fixes missing from 3.4 branch
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-06/msg02298.html hasn't been
applied to the gcc-3.4 branch, probably because it was okayed too close
to the 3.4.1 release. OK to apply? Bootstrapped etc. powerpc64-linux.
See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-05/msg00665.html for blurb on
what it does.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre