This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wwwdocs 3.4 branch status error
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:44:48 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: wwwdocs 3.4 branch status error
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, James E Wilson wrote:
I noticed that the branch status on the main web page for the gcc-3.4
branch is pointing at the wrong mail message from Mark. It points to
one from before the gcc-3.4.1 release, instead of one after it.
Thanks for spotting (and fixing) this, Jim!
I would have just checked this in, but the rules require validating a
page before checking it in, and this page doesn't validate, so I figured
I'd just ask to make sure this is OK.
Yes, this patch is okay, and I just committed it with the following
Update 3.4 branch status.
By James E Wilson <email@example.com>.
When I just validate that page (http://gcc.gnu.org), both before and
after your patch, everything looked fine, so perhaps you have been the
victim of some intermittent problem.