This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [pre-patch] stmt.c: case clustering, need help
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:42:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [pre-patch] stmt.c: case clustering, need help
- Organization: SUSE Labs
FTY I'm rewriting switch the expansion code such that the profile is
preserved, this will go into cfgexpand.c. Is there anything I need
to take into account to avoid that our efforts conflict?