This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC re VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:43:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC re VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR
- References: <10407210245.AA09879@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 10:45:49PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> With your change to REALPART_EXPR
> and IMAGPART_EXPR and this one, the valid LHS operations are precisely
> those in 'r' except INDIRECT_REF (which should be moved to 'e')
INDIRECT_REF can be burried inside references too.
> Then handled_component_p simply becomes a test of TREE_CODE_CLASS
> being 'r'.
I guess, sure.