This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Re: [Bug bootstrap/14795] New: gengtype-yacc.y:275.2-278.9:type clash (`o' `s') on default action
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:05:09 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Re: [Bug bootstrap/14795] New: gengtype-yacc.y:275.2-278.9:type clash (`o' `s') on default action
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I do not have Bison 1.75 to hand, but this looks like a known problem
> with some versions of Bison being pickier about rule syntax than
> others. (The flex errors are because bison failed and therefore
> gengtype-yacc.h is missing.) My fault - I have one of the less picky
> versions on the machine I tested my last patch on. The attached patch
> should fix the problem; please test.
I have bison 1.75. I tested just the gengtype-yacc.y semi-colon bit
and it allowed bootstrap to proceed.
Kaveh R. Ghazi email@example.com