This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem with variable tracking and lcoation lists
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Josef Zlomek <zlomj9am at artax dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:51:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix problem with variable tracking and lcoation lists
- References: <20040327085521.GA14574@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 09:55:21AM +0100, Josef Zlomek wrote:
> As the result the loc_list has at least 2 elements and the location list
> is emitted.
Why are we emitting a location list of one location? That
seems like needless indirection...